First author [including where authorship is alphabetical]:
- Ionization yield in Silicon for electron-recoil processes. With N. Kurinsky. Submitted for publication. [arXiv:2004.10709]
- Constraints on Light Dark Matter Particles Interacting with Electrons from DAMIC at SNOLAB. With P. Privitera. [Physical Review Letters, 123(18), p.181802][arxiv:1907.12628]
- Measurement of low energy ionization signals from Compton scattering in a charge-coupled device dark matter detector. With A. Chavarria and A. Kavner. [Physical Review D, 96(4), p.042002] [arXiv:1706.06053].
- First Direct-Detection Constraints on eV-Scale Hidden-Photon Dark Matter with DAMIC at SNOLAB. With A. Chavarria. [Physical Review Letters, 118(14), p.141803][arXiv:1611.03066].
Other peer-reviewed contributions:
- Search for low-mass WIMPs in a 0.6 kg day exposure of the DAMIC experiment at SNOLAB. [Physical Review D, 94(8), p.082006][arXiv:1607.07410].
Technical Reports & Proposals:
- Coherent Elastic Neutrino-Nucleus Scattering at the European Spallation Source. With J.I. Collar and others. [arXiv:1911.00762]